Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lunch Date

So, I took my boy on a lunch date today! Haven't done that in forever. It was special!

I asked him last night if he'd like to go out for lunch today, and he didn't even hesitate. "Sure!" he said with a big smile on his face. I think he actually still likes me!! Yippee.

So I picked him up from school and we went to Swiss Chalet for lunch. It was nice. We talked, just the two of us... no interruptions - well, other than the food :-) He had a big vocabulary exam this morning that had been stressing him out for days, so now that it's over I think he was feeling pretty relaxed. I just thought he deserved some special time with mom... OK, mom needed some special time with her boy!

It just felt right... me and my boy... wish I could keep him small... gosh I love him!

1 comment: